Friday, February 20, 2009

Its been another week on Bonanzle and the community is very dedicated to this site. An absolutely free site to set up on. The moment I signed up I was welcomed with open I guess I'll call it open windows lol. I have come across a very large group of people who all come together to promote each other. The outpouring of help when requesting information for my store is incredible. One Bonanzler will direct you to another and its just like nothing I've experienced thus far. I have other stores and nothing compares or even comes close, for that matter, to the community this site has created. Kudos to the owners and all my fellow Bonanzlers!!!! I consider myself a permanent resident! I have been up all night, at this point it would be futile and rediculous to lay down now, so I am back to Bonanzle. Melanie Proud Bonanzler

No comments:

Post a Comment