Thursday, April 15, 2010

Been Absent for a While!!

So, I've been off line for about 5-6 months. Very glad to be back on line!!

Today, 1.5 years later, I learned a bunch about attributes thanks to a fellow Bonanzler. It is proof positive that learning is an every day event for sure.

We've moved to a new home and it has brought a much needed change to our lives. I am certainly hoping that this is the start of our climb up.

I have joined a few new sites and will eventually learn to link them and also make sure I don't over link lol

For now, I am off to read the paper and have a quick bite.

Until next time, prayers for everyone!!

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been off for a while :) Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely glad and I think my children are even more excited - can harvest crops now lol

    ReplyDelete